Women of Grace® Facilitator Policy and Disclaimer
Women of Grace® Facilitators adhere to and profess with faithfulness, joy, and conviction everything contained within the Profession of Faith, Sacred Scripture and the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church and her Magisterium. In addition, Women of Grace® Facilitators look to the documents of the Holy Catholic Church for moral teaching, training, and insight. This includes her teaching on contraception, reproductive technologies, and all life issues. It also includes her teachings on false spiritualities including but not limited to the new age movement, the occult, the human potential movement, non-Christian mysticism.
Therefore, Women of Grace® Facilitators:
- Believe in one God, the Father, the Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all that is seen and unseen.
- Believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father, God from God, Light from Light, true God from True God, begotten, not made, of one Being with the Father. Through Him all things were made.
- Believe that for us men and for our salvation, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, came down from heaven. He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and became man.
- Believe that for our sake Jesus Christ suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried.
- Believe Jesus Christ rose from the dead on the third day, ascended into Heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
- Believe Jesus Christ will come again to judge the living and the dead.
- Believe His Kingdom will be without end.
- Believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the Giver of Life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son. With the Father and the Son He is worshipped and glorified. He has spoken through the prophets.
- Believe in one, holy, catholic, and apostolic Church.
- Acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins.
- Look for the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting.
- Submit with free will and intellect to the teachings which either the Roman Pontiff or the College of Bishops enunciate when they exercise their authentic Magisterium, even if they do not intend to proclaim these teachings by a definitive act.
All of the Women of Grace® materials and any translation of these materials are copyrighted, Copyright © 2005-2011 Living His Life Abundantly® All rights reserved. Not only is it against the law to copy these materials, it is diametrically opposed to what the Women of Grace® program teaches –namely, the dignity and vocation of the authentic woman as portrayed for us by the Blessed Virgin Mary.
Women of Grace® asks our constituents to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512 (“the DMCA”), Women of Grace®, through Living His Life Abundantly®, has designated an agent to receive Notifications of Claimed Copyright Infringement on its site, who can be reached as follows:
Matthew W. Stavish, Esq.
Berenato & White, LLC
6550 Rock Spring Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817
If you believe in good faith that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the copyright agent with the following information:
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
Trademark Use and Policy
Women of Grace® is a registered trademark of Living His Life Abundantly® and is protected by U.S. trademark laws. The trademark may only be used in conjunction with Women of Grace® and its designated outreaches, approved materials and sponsored events. Approved documentation has been developed and is available for your use. To view a list of these materials and to obtain samples, please go to the Facilitator’s Library at GracePlace™[jsb1] . For any other use of the Women of Grace® trademark not listed above, please contact Women of Grace® at email@example.com to seek prior permission. Each request will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Living His Life Abundantly’s® trademarks, service marks, trade names and trade dress are valuable assets. In following these guidelines, you help us to protect our valuable trademark rights in Women of Grace® and strengthen our corporate and brand identities. By using the Women of Grace® trademark, in whole or in part, you are acknowledging that Living His Life Abundantly ® is the sole owner of the trademark. You promise that you will not interfere with Living His Life Abundantly’s ®rights in the Women of Grace® trademark by way of challenging the use, registration, or application to register, the Women of Grace® trademark, in whole or in part or in combination with other words, anywhere in the world. You further promise that you will not harm, misuse, or bring into disrepute any Women of Grace® trademark. You acknowledge that the good will derived from using any part of the Women of Grace® trademark exclusively insures to the benefit of and belongs to Living His Life Abundantly.® Except for the limited rights to use as expressly permitted under this Policy, no other rights of any kind are granted hereunder, by implication or otherwise. If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org_____________.
Women of Grace® facilitators have access to the contact information of the Women of Grace® participants in their groups. Out of respect for the privacy of participants, facilitators are required to keep this information confidential. However, it is expected that this information will be shared with Women of Grace® Central Office/Corporate Office/?. Under no circumstances should email addresses, physical addresses, phone numbers, or any other contact information be added to general lists or offered to other organizations or apostolates.
Please notify Women of Grace® if there is any breach or violation of the policies set forth in this disclaimer. It is our duty and responsibility to protect the integrity of the Women of Grace® program, its allegiance to the Holy Father and the Roman Magisterium, and Catholic teaching. Any Women of Grace® facilitator or group that is not in compliance with the policies set forth is not an official Women of Grace® group. Violation of these policies could result in the termination of the facilitator’s affiliation with Women of Grace® and the Women of Grace® group itself.
This site is provided as a service to the constituents of Women of Grace®. Women of Grace® is not responsible for the opinions and information posted on this site by others. We disclaim all warranties with regard to information posted on this site, whether posted by Women of Grace® or any third party; this disclaimer includes all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall Women of Grace® be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted on this site. Additionally, Women of Grace® will make every effort to maintain content that is in keeping with the teachings of Sacred Scripture and the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church. However, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the attention of Women of Grace® we will take all appropriate action. Women of Grace® reserves the right to terminate access to its website membership areas and materials by any user who does not abide by these guidelines.